Some advice for young people of 20-25
For the last three years, I have been active in Facebook and have talked to many young persons through Facebook, Skype, mobile phone or even in real life. Based on observation and experience, I am giving some advice here:
1. Try to have a reading habit. Reading is a very powerful tool for any educated person. Read anything that you can find- book, websites, newspapers and even Facebook posts.
2. Always try to enjoy your work. If you feel bored about something then you can never shine in it.
3. There is nothing wrong in trying to improve your condition. Even, be some selfish and look after your own benefit. However, do not hurt or harm others with your deeds. As a result, many people will like you.
4. Do not be afraid to dream. Believe in your dreams strongly. Do not expect others to praise you about it. Do not give up and try your best. Sooner or later, success will come.
5. Try to lead an honest life. It is true that in our society many people will consider you as weak or stupid but believe in your heart. Honesty will bring satisfaction and happiness in life.
6. Spend at least 10 minutes of time in doing something good for others or for the society. It will bring real happiness. Even if you like to take selfie and show off still help others.
7, Do not bother about the persons who create problem for you. Do not try to take revenge or fight back. Just focus on your own development and you will outgrow and outshine them sooner or later.